Membership in LCEA is not automatic. If you did not fill out an application for membership then you are not in the Association. Go to the FAQ to learn more about how to become a member of LCEA.
- NEA-RA Blog — Find out what happens at the NEA Representative Assembly through a blog written by one of LCEA's elected delegates.
- Classified Employee of the Year — Annual award for an outstanding classified employee of Lane ESD.
- Licensed Employee of the Year — Annual award for an outstanding licensed employee of Lane ESD.
- Member of the Year — Annual award for a member of LCEA (classified or licensed) who has worked to improve the association and advance the interests of its membership.
- NEA — The National Education Association
- OEA — The Oregon Education Association
- OEA-PIE — The Oregon Education Association's political action committee, People for the Improvement of Education (PIE)
- TREC — Three Rivers Education Council; group composed of leadership from Lane County local associations that meets monthly to network and receive the latest communication from OEA.
- Valley UniServ — field office through which OEA provides member programs and services, namely the consulting services of Robert Young and administrative support of Suzie Lyda (Uniserv stands for "unified service").