Files are PDF unless noted otherwise.
Master Contract and Working Calendars
- Where Am I On the Salary Schedule? — Figure out where you'll be on the new salary schedules.
- LCEA Bylaws (rev. 2011)
- OEA/NEA dues information: Certified | Classified
- Lane ESD Policy Manual
- LCEA Brochure
- Tuition reimbursement form and information (rev. 2008)
LCEA Executive Board Meeting Minutes
Memoranda of Understanding (MOUs)
September 9, 2010
Modified Calendar Reduction
Membership voted in favor of this MOU. District cuts were going to be reflected in Lane ESD calendars. Some employees would have been cut much more heavily than others (and some not at all). Membership voted to even out that loss. This MOU was tied to an insurance cap increase.
June 14, 2011
Contract Extension for 2011-2012
Membership voted in favor of this MOU (81%).
The 2008-2011 contract was extended, with the following changes:
- A $75.00 insurance cap increase to $900 ($1,010 with the opt-out pool)
- A classified and licensed salary schedule compression of one step to offset
- A one-year salary freeze (i.e., a step freeze) with no cost-of-living (COLA) increase
June 14, 2011
Lane ESD made calendar reductions to reflect District cuts. They identified 10 furlough days for a 260-day calendar. Calendars with fewer working days have fewer furlough days. Those are "base" calendars.
Some Districts made cuts that run deeper than those base calendars. This MOU ensured that Lane ESD employees in those Districts can make up that difference by substituting, with seniority, and they are not required to work an entire package of substitute days.
August 23, 2011
There are positions at Lane ESD that do not fit well into either the licensed or classified categories. Many businesses adopt a "professional" category for such positions, and this MOU covers the details of that adoption at Lane ESD. Professional positions will be part of the union-represented group.